1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Have been eagerly awaiting your review on this and wondered what was going on!

Sorry to hear you're having so much trouble with the game

3. Post
    Well said and thanks for the update. Its a tough call and i think you are between a rock and a hard place in regard to this.

4. Post
    IamtheB.Atman wrote:
    Have been eagerly awaiting your review on this and wondered what was going on!

Sorry to hear you're having so much trouble with the game
    Yeah, sadly there are heaps of people with various issues with the PC version.

5. Post
    Intel is your problem, just switched to amd... its nice.

6. Post
    With how widespread technical issues appear to be with this game I wouldnt mind a 0/10 score

They snuck their superflous launcher in through GTA and are charging permium price for a shitty console port

7. Post
    Definitely the right decision, talk online is just page after page of people having the same issues. There are a few claimed fixes with mods and tweaks but with mixed results.
    I'm surprised Rockstar rushed the port this badly.

8. Post
    Nvidia launched a new driver this morning with some fixes for RDR2. Try the new driver, maybe it helps your issues

9. Post
    imo a 0/10 review should go up, with a note saying that another score will be added to the review (not replace) the 0/10 score when the game is finally playable.