1. Post
    Yeah Ragnarok and Last Jedi are on the strayan version.

Spider-Man and Hulk MIA but we knew that was going to be the case. Lots of older Spider-Man content though

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

2. Post
    According to the app. Ragnarok is coming April 8th 2020 And The Last Jedi is April 27th 2020. So thats not too bad ive seen both these multiple times anyway.

3. Post
    Had a quick squiz through and it looks like it has a decent amount of content to me. The missus and my girl will be happy for sure

4. Post
    I am overwhelmed with Disney+ and I can't wait to watch EVERYTHING.

5. Post
    Looking forward to some ad free Simpsons later.

6. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Looking forward to some ad free Simpsons later.
    If you're watching the earlier stuff it might be worth waiting til early next year when they restore the aspect ratio

Bit disappointed the TV apps only output in stereo - using my xbox one at the moment (but also a bit disappointed that it's not ouputting atmos - but at least 5.1 is working).

7. Post
    Stoked with it so far

8. Post
    Enjoying it on both Xbox and PS4 at the moment. Still waiting for Samsung to push out the app though.

9. Post
    Said I was gonna watch Simpsons ended up watching Avatar lol looks amazing in 4k. So much content! Disney+ is distracting me from netflix to. I should be watching season 3 of the crown but only seen 1 episode cause of Disney+.

10. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Stoked with it so far
    This. Just finished the Mandalorian two episodes through the app on my Samsung tv. Worked perfectly, looked awesome.

11. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Said I was gonna watch Simpsons ended up watching Avatar lol looks amazing in 4k. So much content! Disney+ is distracting me from netflix to. I should be watching season 3 of the crown but only seen 1 episode cause of Disney+.

12. Post
    Been watching the original X-Men series

13. Post
    OMG!!! --- Disney needs a PG rating, because of the Disney classics, racial and cultural norms of the time are outdated.

Aren't kids smart enough to know that was then and this is now?

14. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Been watching the original X-Men series
    hows the quality?

15. Post
    Kog wrote:
    hows the quality?
    not good lol. Pretty much the exact same as it was back in the day.

16. Post
    KiwiTT wrote:
    OMG!!! --- Disney needs a PG rating, because of the Disney classics, racial and cultural norms of the time are outdated.

Aren't kids smart enough to know that was then and this is now?
    no, I dont think kids can put racial stereotypes from the 40's in context

- - - Updated - - -

Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    haha RIP, was the main good thing that could have come from this

17. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    There's probably not much they can do beyond upscaling it to 1080p. Even then Upscaling something that wasn't designed to be at said resolution may just be a waste of time and not look any better in fact it may end up looking worse. It could be Disney didnt' feel like it was worth fixing it up.

18. Post
    Were people expecting Disney to remaster all the old pre widescreen content?

19. Post
    Watching A New Hope in 4k. Looks incredible. Every tiny detail is visible.

20. Post
    Signed up and loving it. Not available on my smart TV unfortunately. Just stream to my TV from other devices though.

21. Post
    Anyone know the NZ release time for the Mandalorian?

22. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    Anyone know the NZ release time for the Mandalorian?
    9pm

23. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    9pm

Tomorrow I gather since it’s not there yet?

24. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    Tomorrow I gather since itís not there yet?
    It's up on my strayan account

The banner hasn't updated and still says streaming episode 2, but when you click through it comes up

25. Post
    Yup it’s there now, wasn’t up at 9:30 though, logged in to two apps and went to the website. Never paid any attention to the banner, went straight to list of episodes and had only 2. Time to enjoy the show