1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Had a weird bug on this one folks. So the previous comments vanished. Sorry about that. Should be fine to comment and enter now!

3. Post
    Solution: Dont get married, no In laws! problem solved!

4. Post
    Report them to Immigration, saying that they're overstaying on expired tourist visas.

5. Post
    I would hire the bug in the previous thread, and poof! Vanish.

6. Post
    My in-laws are older and not very fit, my plan would be to run long distance, half marathon styles, knowing they would never keep up. Once clear you'd want to hunt down the nearest law enforcement to protect you.

7. Post
    Immerse yourself in mud -it throws off their thermal imaging...

How come this thread says win 1 of 4 passes and the other thread says win 1 of 6 passes? Did somebody keep 2 passes for themselves?

8. Post
    brand wrote:
    Immerse yourself in mud -it throws off their thermal imaging...

How come this thread says win 1 of 4 passes and the other thread says win 1 of 6 passes? Did somebody keep 2 passes for themselves?
    I had an issue with the couriers "losing" the first batch of tickets and could only arrange 4 more from the supplier for replacement. Funnily enough those tickets were on my doorstep when I got home last night despite the couriers stating otherwise. So I'll be changing it back to 6 double passes shortly :P

9. Post
    Put a few meat platters out, like a moth to a flame!

10. Post
    I'd just say "OK boomer" then slip away quietly during the ensuing spluttering rant.

11. Post
    Be like Homer.

12. Post
    A Mandalorian Hunter should do the trick

13. Post
    Thanks for entering folks!

Random winners have been drawn and they are the following:
    EvaUnit02
    brand
    GeneralZod
    Bloody
    grieving
    MCSquared

If you chaps could flick me a PM with your address info, I'll get these double passes sent ASAP

14. Post
    PM'd thank you sir.

15. Post
    I count 9 entries for 6 tickets so pretty good odds

16. Post
    pm sent . Thank you!

17. Post
    Its weird to think this is a Disney movie through the Fox merger.

18. Post
    should have just gotten Caffeine a ticket for bothering LOL

19. Post
    Haha all good! I won the last comp so thought I'd get my not-winning out of the way with this one.