1. Post

Is a dust free PC possible?

Given that you use case fans, is a dust free PC possible?

Also, any suggestions/set ups to mitigate?

+

Any suggestions on dust free and good cooling cases?

Thanks

2. Post
    Intake air through dust filtered areas only. Have more intake fans than exhaust to create positive pressure in case. The stops air getting in via unfiltered areas. I have three front intake fans on my fractal mini C case, with one exhaust fan at back. I clean the filter once a year, and notice no dust inside. Not compared to most systems that's for sure.

3. Post
    Filters. Clean them regularly. Positive pressure. Don't put your PC on the floor if possible, especially not on carpet.

Also just keep your ****ing house clean.

4. Post
    Fragluton wrote:
    I clean the filter once a year, and notice no dust inside. Not compared to most systems that's for sure.
    My cat moults like crazy, I have to clean mine once a week. Also regularly vacuum and my PC sits on a desk.

5. Post
    I have a define meshify c, 2 x140mm intakes, 1x120mm exhaust. I clean the filters only every 6 months or so. There's still a small amount of dust gets inside but it takes a very long time to accumulate only a small amount of dust so no complaints really.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

6. Post
    Th3WhiteKnight wrote:
    My cat moults like crazy, I have to clean mine once a week. Also regularly vacuum and my PC sits on a desk.
    nah the vast amount of dust in a household is your skin continuously flaking . Cats actually clean themselves and also do not have dandruff like us

7. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    nah the vast amount of dust in a household is your skin continuously flaking . Cats actually clean themselves and also do not have dandruff like us
    My skin doesn't flake off into cat like hair though, it's 90% cat hair that I'm cleaning out lol

8. Post
    Can confirm, cat hair is plentiful and also fine. It gets everywhere. I just accept that my front grille will always look a bit fluffy.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

9. Post
    Keeping the case off the floor is key, no hope if its on the floor.