Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Good point, make sure your forwarder has an invoice removal service - free with fishisfast

2. Post
    How will this work for auction sites like eBay, Kijiji and Yahoo Japan? Because those would be individual sellers.

edit: also drop/massdrop for that matter.

3. Post
    ALTER. wrote:
    How will this work for auction sites like eBay, Kijiji and Yahoo Japan? Because those would be individual sellers.

edit: also drop/massdrop for that matter.
    Amazon and AliExpress have individual sellers too?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

4. Post
    Ebay are now collecting GST on all goods it seems. Added at checkout.

5. Post
    Might give it a month to see what these other ship forwarders do.

I somehow don't think customs are just going to let them send shit thru without invoices or some declaration. And most of those forwarders will probably be doing over the 60k with us anyway

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

6. Post
    Just pay your damn taxes you criminals.

7. Post
    Dre wrote:
    I somehow don't think customs are just going to let them send shit thru without invoices or some declaration
    Much like declaring something as a gift, the lack of an invoice has never prevented Customs from seeking the appropriate payment of GST/duties

The catch is not all parcels are necessarily screened/processed (unless you're using a courier company who pre-screens deliveries with Customs), which is probably where the fallacy started - "I didn't get charged because it was listed as a gift with no invoice" No, your parcel just didn't get screened.

8. Post
    TatonkaBill wrote:
    Just pay your damn taxes you criminals.
    You are very justice,but you can not change other people.

9. Post
    Just did some purchases on AliExpress and instant tax. All good still cheaper.

10. Post
    Has anyone tried a youshop variant since 1 Dec yet?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

11. Post
    Wonder if Ali will actually pay this "collected GST" to NZ.
    Would be interesting to see the numbers for $$$ collected, would this be publicly available?