1. Post

Ghostbusters: Afterlife

This actually looks....good. Solid cast and the og cast is in it too. Might actually end up being a solid film.

The international trailer has different footage.

2. Post
    Of everything in both versions the thing that has me more interested than anything is the closed mine sign which says Shandor mining company.... there is a big tie to the original and why someone like Egon would buy an old house in the middle of nowhere for any reason. Also I am guessing like they took the station's containment unit and buried it? Although the return of the terror dogs also is very interesting also. I'm not entirely yet sold on the tone (getting major ghostbusters meets Super 8 vibes) but I'm curious enough. And the fact they also did this whole trailer without showing a single older cast member has to mean something (aside from Venkman's line well pulled from the original film of course).

3. Post
    Looks great ! Has tie in to the original stuff which we love etc

4. Post
    Solid teaser, I like the node to 'real ghostbusters' with the gunners seat on ecto 1.

Yeah I assume egon hide the containment unit there, but also wonder about the terror dog.

I'll happily see it based off that trailer.

5. Post
    Oh yesssssss!

6. Post
    Who's directing?

Looks Michael bayish.

7. Post
    Jason Reitman, the son of the guy who directed ghostbusters

8. Post
    I had the same obvious impression that everybody else had:- The trailer feels like a new season of Stranger Things.

9. Post
    Needs cheesy 80's theme song tbh