Page 2 of 2 First 12
Results 26 to 35 of 35

  1. Post
    #26
    SirGrim wrote:
    decent gaming PC costs a fair bit more than a console though, that's the main downside.

    I assume that's the reason why ludez moved to consoles - cheaper to buy a console than upgrade his PC
    Yep that was certainly a factor for me, sunken cost fallacy got to great.

  2. Post
    #27
    Valeyard wrote:
    Sure if they enjoy playing old games via gamepass then ok. Id rather be playing god of war or spider-man than some old game on gamepass.
    I'll never understand fanboys logic

    Devil May Cry 5
    Metro Exodus
    Jump Force
    My Friend Pedro
    Gears 5
    The Outer Worlds
    PES 2020
    Dirt Rally 2.0
    Outer Wilds
    Life is Strange 2
    Age of Wonders Planetfall
    Wargroove

    And those are just the 2019 games on gamepass that were also nominated on the Game Awards this year, yeah it's all just "old games" aye? lol

  3. Post
    #28
    Wait, Life Is Strange 2 is on there now? Will have to download

  4. Post
    #29
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Wait, Life Is Strange 2 is on there now? Will have to download
    Yeah, each episode goes up 90 days after release so the final chapter won't be on there until Feb/March, but it's only $12 to buy if you're like me and don't want to wait. Well worth it, and play that free standalone episode Captain Spirit before you play Life is Strange 2 as it ties into chapter 2.

  5. Post
    #30
    GiantMartianTripod wrote:
    Yeah, each episode goes up 90 days after release so the final chapter won't be on there until Feb/March, but it's only $12 to buy if you're like me and don't want to wait. Well worth it, and play that free standalone episode Captain Spirit before you play Life is Strange 2 as it ties into chapter 2.
    Yeah played every other one, will have to give this a blast

  6. Post
    #31
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Yeah played every other one, will have to give this a blast
    Episode 5 is already up on Gamepass, guess the 90 day window didn't apply to this one.

  7. Post
    #32
    GiantMartianTripod wrote:
    Episode 5 is already up on Gamepass, guess the 90 day window didn't apply to this one.
    Nice, will hunt it down tomorrow

  8. Post
    #33
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    When I get my new PC in a few weeks I will definitely be jumping on the gamepass bandwagon lol.
    Just the other week you were laughing at some poor guy having severe issues with Jedi Fallen Order for PC, saying that consoles didn't have those headaches. Now you're getting a gaming PC yourself. Hypocrite much?

  9. Post
    #34
    Ever vigilant Eva


  10. Post
    #35
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Just the other week you were laughing at some poor guy having severe issues with Jedi Fallen Order for PC, saying that consoles didn't have those headaches. Now you're getting a gaming PC yourself. Hypocrite much?
    Woah look it's the forum police who keeps track of everything everyone says lol.

    I never said I hated PC gaming and had completely given up on it. I was trying to make a point that there are a lot more issues when it comes to gaming on PC than console. Just look at the RDR2 fiasco.

    I still play occasionally on PC and am getting a new one since my one is ancient and on its way out. I'm getting one mainly to play Cyberpunk since I have my doubts on how well such a massive game will run on console.