1. Post

Ham on Bone

So my employer gave everyone a Xmas pressie of a cooked ham on the bone. Now this thing is massive.
    I dont really buy ham like this and it will take a long time to eat it all plus Xmas day is already sorted. What can I do with the bloody thing to keep it fresh until I want to use bits and pieces.
    Cut it down into quarters and freeze it?

2. Post
    Yeah cut it down and freeze it. Dr. Seuss was full of it, no one likes green ham. It freezes well in my experience, no issue there. Maybe dice a bunch for pizza toppings or omelette fillings. I'm not a yuge fan of ham tbh, glad I didn't get one this year.

3. Post
    Drive as fast as you can on the motorway and roll that bitch out the window

4. Post
    I love smoking a christmas ham, then don't really want to eat it after a couple of days

5. Post
    JC wrote:
    Drive as fast as you can on the motorway and roll that bitch out the window
    lol

6. Post
    Life was simpler when I was just given Countdown vouchers where Id just buy beer. Yup I have a feeling Id never want to eat ham again after this behemoth. Cut n freeze it, or toss it.

7. Post
    Cut it up into meal-sized portions and freeze.

Or throw it out the wind..oh wait this is not OD. Yeah just chop it up and freeze it.

We get new world vouchers at work. Saves having to deal with different diets due to religious and ethical differences.

8. Post
    Blue Vein CHEESE wrote:
    Or throw it out the wind..oh wait this is not OD.
    You've changed