Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Post

Huawei Owners - Android 10 yet?

So anyone got Android 10 yet on 2degrees for their p30's or p30 pro's?

2. Post
    Would this mean the end of Google services?
    I miscalculated the waterproofness if my P30 whilst on holiday.
    God I miss the cameras
    Would be good to know if I need to look elsewhere for its replacement.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

3. Post
    Not yet. The update is primarily out overseas however, we're just last in line for some reason. My partner has the P30 Pro on 2Degrees, I have the Mate 20 Pro on Skinny. Both still waiting.

AstoriaParanoia wrote:
    Would this mean the end of Google services?
    As far as I'm aware, EMUI 10 for devices that already had Google Services will retain their Google Services. Furthermore, EMUI10 is available for a number of devices overseas already and if it were absent, I guarantee we'd have heard about it.

4. Post
    Thanks Xev - guess i'll post up if/when i receive it.

Also Astoria the camera is so good on this thing, i only intended to get it as a business phone but after I saw that camera at work, it's just amazing. I'm pretty sure Xev is on the money with the Google Services, it will continue for the p30 and p30 pro in Android 10, just not the new huawei devices like the upcoming p40 and the mate 30 series

5. Post
    No update for my p30 yet.

6. Post
    Just thought i'd throw an update in here - nothing on 2degrees still

7. Post
    Nada...

8. Post
    https://piunikaweb.com/2020/01/13/st...0-hits-europe/ - guess we've got another wee while to go

9. Post
    So has anyone got EMUI 10 yet?

10. Post
    no for my mate 20
    Last edited by Konev; 31st January 2020 at 10:36 pm.

11. Post
    Hopefully it's close, because I've heard our friends over in Australia have got it

12. Post
    No. Nor am I holding my breath.

13. Post
    If you are on vodafone you should have it, 4.6 GB - 2degrees doesn't have it yet.

14. Post
    I'm on Vodafone but don't have it.

15. Post
    Confirmed my friend has it - not sure if it matters which area of the country? he's in North Island Waikato region

16. Post
    I'm now on 10.0.0.178 on my P30.

17. Post
    Not for me yet.

18. Post
    I'm sure Huawei have their reasons for staggering the update (cheaping out on server capacity perhaps) but it's still bloody annoying if you have the misfortune to be at the bottom of the list.

19. Post
    dr.m0x wrote:
    I'm sure Huawei have their reasons for staggering the update (cheaping out on server capacity perhaps) but it's still bloody annoying if you have the misfortune to be at the bottom of the list.
    Really want the security updates huh?

20. Post
    AstoriaParanoia wrote:
    I'm now on 10.0.0.178 on my P30.
    Are you with Vodafone?

21. Post
    AstoriaParanoia wrote:
    I'm on Vodafone but don't have it.
    Yes

22. Post
    AstoriaParanoia wrote:
    Really want the security updates huh?
    Well I wouldn't really feel comfortable about the security of a computer running a 5 month old anti virus database either.

23. Post
    dr.m0x wrote:
    Well I wouldn't really feel comfortable about the security of a computer running a 5 month old anti virus database either.
    But this is a Huawei phone

24. Post
    Oops @astoria missed that entirely :P Thanks

also I kinda gave up on privacy the moment I got this phone but at least it takes good photos!

25. Post
    Infuriation wrote:
    also I kinda gave up on privacy the moment I got this phone but at least it takes good photos!
    Exactly my thinking.