1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Sounds like there will be a severe lack of sunlight. I'll take vitamin D supplements with me so I don't get too depressed.

3. Post
    Just some plasmids and I should be good. That should be enough to take out the Big Daddys...

4. Post
    Ah the desert island conundrum I'm never any good at these. Um, sun tan lotion global warming and all.

5. Post
    I'd take a gaming laptop with Skyrim, Fallout 3/4/NV, Oblivion and Morrowind installed. I'd be content playing those for probably years.

6. Post
    Box sets of the many many shows not watched over the years. Game of thrones. Breaking Bad. Last 8 years of the Simpsons.

7. Post
    I'd bring some 3D printers so I'd be able to 3D print some guns and some cool looking Mecha models so I can prepare for the crazies under the sea.

8. Post
    Every book ever written by Terry Pratchett.

9. Post
    I'd take an eReader filled with my favourite Fantasy books by Patrick Rothfuss, Jim Butcher, Brian Jacques and Brandon Sanderson and any of their books I haven't read plus I'd take my PC with heaps of RPG games on it.

10. Post
    Definitely take my fishing line, a pan and some lemon juice.

11. Post
    Big, yellow floaties and a boogie board so we can go paddling....

12. Post
    If it was just me, would take my dog he freaks out at fish

13. Post
    My stunt double - you wouldn't catch me in an underwater facility full stop let alone for a month

14. Post
    I would take poison with which to kill the megalodon.

15. Post
    Thanks for entering folks. The random winners have been drawn and they are as follows:
    Drea-Nor
    WarZoner
    Caffeine
    brand
    bates
    EvaUnit02
    Congrats, I'll be in touch shortly to grab your address details!

16. Post
    Received today. Thanks GP and 20th Century Fox!