1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    ah well, more time for me to wait for Ryzen 4000 and whatever Nvidia is gonna push out i guess

3. Post
    First Sony not showing up at E3 again, now this. MY PLANS FOR MY MONTHS WORTH OF LEAVE THAT I BOOKED ARE RUINED!!!!111

4. Post
    Just cancel and take leave in September

5. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    First Sony not showing up at E3 again, now this. MY PLANS FOR MY MONTHS WORTH OF LEAVE THAT I BOOKED ARE RUINED!!!!111

Ohhh the irony!

6. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Just cancel and take leave in September
    jords wrote:
    Ohhh the irony!
    Woosh. You'd think sarcasm with the "!!!!111" would be obvious. I'm mocking such losers. Taking leave to play a game is one low, booking leave to watch an advertising presentation (E3) is bottom of the barrel pathetic.

7. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Woosh. You'd think sarcasm with the "!!!!111" would be obvious. I'm mocking such losers. Taking leave to play a game is one low, booking leave to watch an advertising presentation (E3) is bottom of the barrel pathetic.
    that's the pot calling the kettle black from the most toxic **** on the forum.

8. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Hard to tell tbh, it looked exactly like the type of post you'd make

9. Post
    jords wrote:
    that's the pot calling the kettle black from the most toxic **** on the forum.
    The guy who wished that I'd be beaten up in South Auckland over videogames is calling people toxic? Some projecting going on here from you.