Results 1 to 9 of 9

  1. Post

    Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

    Read article...

  2. Post
    #2
    ah well, more time for me to wait for Ryzen 4000 and whatever Nvidia is gonna push out i guess

  3. Post
    #3
    First Sony not showing up at E3 again, now this. MY PLANS FOR MY MONTHS WORTH OF LEAVE THAT I BOOKED ARE RUINED!!!!111


  4. Post
    #4
    Just cancel and take leave in September

  5. Post
    #5
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    First Sony not showing up at E3 again, now this. MY PLANS FOR MY MONTHS WORTH OF LEAVE THAT I BOOKED ARE RUINED!!!!111

    Ohhh the irony!

  6. Post
    #6
    SirGrim wrote:
    Just cancel and take leave in September
    jords wrote:
    Ohhh the irony!
    Woosh. You'd think sarcasm with the "!!!!111" would be obvious. I'm mocking such losers. Taking leave to play a game is one low, booking leave to watch an advertising presentation (E3) is bottom of the barrel pathetic.

  7. Post
    #7
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Woosh. You'd think sarcasm with the "!!!!111" would be obvious. I'm mocking such losers. Taking leave to play a game is one low, booking leave to watch an advertising presentation (E3) is bottom of the barrel pathetic.
    that's the pot calling the kettle black from the most toxic **** on the forum.

  8. Post
    #8
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Woosh. You'd think sarcasm with the "!!!!111" would be obvious. I'm mocking such losers. Taking leave to play a game is one low, booking leave to watch an advertising presentation (E3) is bottom of the barrel pathetic.
    Hard to tell tbh, it looked exactly like the type of post you'd make

  9. Post
    #9
    jords wrote:
    that's the pot calling the kettle black from the most toxic **** on the forum.
    The guy who wished that I'd be beaten up in South Auckland over videogames is calling people toxic? Some projecting going on here from you.