1. Post

Recommendations for where to buy laptop battery?

Can anyone recommend a place to buy laptop batteries?

Had bought from a Christchurch crowd years ago but the service was terrible with delivery time 8 weeks longer than they promised.

Am after a ASUS A33-N56, A32-N56, A31-N56 Li-ion 10.8v 6600mAh

thanks hombres!

2. Post
    The last one I ordered (an Asus laptop battery) was via Aliexpress, thought I'd take a gamble and was pleasantly surprised (but if you need it in a hurry, it may not be the best choice).

3. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    The last one I ordered (an Asus laptop battery) was via Aliexpress, thought I'd take a gamble and was pleasantly surprised (but if you need it in a hurry, it may not be the best choice).
    Thaks for that - given how long the retailer took, I'd say Ali may be the same if not quicker! Can you remember how long their delivery was?

4. Post
    sooby wrote:
    Thaks for that - given how long the retailer took, I'd say Ali may be the same if not quicker! Can you remember how long their delivery was?
    I ordered July 15 and it arrived September 6th, but that was with the cheapest/free shipping option.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

5. Post
    Can also check Trademe, there are sellers there that are just reselling the Aliexpress batteries, but they have them on hand. I picked up one for an old Dell the other day and it cost around $15 more than Aliexpress, but had it within a day.

6. Post
    What do 18650 batteries go for these days? Could repack it, I assume they all use those?