1. Post

Best S20 pre Order Bundles?

https://www.pbtech.co.nz/promotions/samsung-galaxy-s20 - Headphone deal looks decent here
    https://www.noelleeming.co.nz/samsung-galaxy-s20 - Semi interesting deals

Harvey Norman one seems like it sucks, any seen any others worth mentioning?

2. Post
    That pbtech one looked the best - got myself the one that includes a router.

3. Post
    anyone ordering?

4. Post
    Unsure as to which bundle to take, all of them have downsides IMO and i don't "need" any of the items included - so...tough choice lol.

5. Post
    Also just as an FYI @ Disturbed - I wouldn't recommend that router, as the RRP is obv too high, its closer to $400 and the router isn't worth the $400 IMHO (get ubiquiti stuff, it will TRUMP that). Also that router requires 3rd party data share for it's QoS stuff, which is a big red flag for me.

6. Post
    If planning to resell, get the headphones. Easiest to move I recon.

7. Post
    Infuriation wrote:
    Also just as an FYI @ Disturbed - I wouldn't recommend that router, as the RRP is obv too high, its closer to $400 and the router isn't worth the $400 IMHO (get ubiquiti stuff, it will TRUMP that). Also that router requires 3rd party data share for it's QoS stuff, which is a big red flag for me.
    Ah crap, I've already gone ahead with this (should be getting a notification from PBtech either today or tomorrow for collection) Do you know what exactly the 3rd party receives? If it's just whether I'm using Netflix or the games im using etc that should be ok. If it's my Internet browsing etc I guess Google/Facebook etc already know everything, lol. With streaming sports I'm using a VPN so not sure if the 3rd party can track that accurately or do anything about it.

8. Post
    nzbleach wrote:
    If planning to resell, get the headphones. Easiest to move I recon.
    If its anything like the s10 release, there's gonna be 100's of headphones on trademe, you wont be able to get much for them

9. Post
    There are no s20 ultras available for months is what I've found when visiting stores.

10. Post
    yes, so they sold out - if you got the s20 ultra preorder bundle, it just got even juicier as PBtech had to delay the shipping for a couple of days, so PBtech and Samsung gave out one of those dope wireless powerbanks as an extra...no complaints there