1. Post

Am I a bit too late?

In saying it's almost the end of the world? It is a little bit too suspect that aliens aren't to blame.

2. Post
    Lizards

3. Post
    Revias wrote:
    In saying it's almost the end of the world? It is a little bit too suspect that aliens aren't to blame.
    swazi wrote:
    Lizards
    Frogs.

Humans are like a frogs in kettle of water. It is slowly getting nice and warm, until it gets hot, by which time it will be too late to try to get out and turn down the heat.

4. Post
    Can a frog even turn down the heat? I'm not sure they know how to operate a simmerstat.

5. Post
    Am I only dreaming.

Is this burning an eternal flame.

6. Post
    Given the lack of progress on CC, I think you are right us 'frogs' are pretty poor at adjusting the simmerstat.

7. Post
    bradc wrote:
    Am I only dreaming.

Is this burning an eternal flame.
    We didn't start the fire. It was always burning.

8. Post
    s0cks wrote:
    We didn't start the fire. It was always burning.
    Hold me closer Tony danza

9. Post
    apparently on twitter that NASA or someone tracking stuff in space said there was a really large meteor which will come really close to us or something

10. Post
    It's ok, Spaceforce will save us.

11. Post
    get out of the stock market, ETFs are out of control on passive and theres no active left to catch a knife

12. Post
    Timmi wrote:
    get out of the stock market, ETFs are out of control on passive and theres no active left to catch a knife
    Actually it will be 'blip' and local manufacturing may get a boost in countries outside China, once they establish new supply chains and markets. This is what China fears most.

13. Post
    Its all because of natural selection.

14. Post
    the waves behind push the waves ahead,

my parents taught me to swim hard

someone drifting by asked if I could maybe stay for a cuppa with them, but there wasn't enough time

my arms grew tired years ago, and soon I'll have no choice but to join the flow

milk and two sugars I wanted to say,

milk and sugar baby
    tides and waves baby

15. Post
    BRB spending all my kiwisaver on lotto tickets.

16. Post
    Blue Vein CHEESE wrote:
    BRB spending all my kiwisaver on lotto tickets.
    Hardship withdrawal !??!?!