1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    About 2 hours into this game loving it.

3. Post
    Is the game still as hard as the first? I gave up half way through the first lol, must be getting old

4. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Is the game still as hard as the first? I gave up half way through the first lol, must be getting old
    Yeah its pretty challenging at times even on Normal but its worth it if you stick at it Everything is ramped up in this game compared to the first one.

FYI They have an easy mode for scrubs lol

5. Post
    I found the early wolf boss hard until I worked out what to do. Its gets easier once you level up a bit

6. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    This was my problem with the first game as well. Amazing soundtrack beautiful visuals. Great story to but some of the puzzles were damn hard and time consuming.

7. Post
    Just finished this. Epic game but holy shit it made me rage like crazy at times lol.

8. Post
    my main issue is getting lost and not knowing where to go next.

9. Post
    zippy wrote:
    my main issue is getting lost and not knowing where to go next.
    Yeah I got lost quite a few times too. Just have to keep checking the map for places you haven't explored yet and finding Lupo so you can by new maps off him.