1. Post

Covid 19

So 29 days of lock down starts. And there is no sport, anywhere in the world to watch.

To those of us who couldn't care what is on netflix (or leonflix) - there is nothing much to watch.

If the mods permit, I will show people how to access Indias #1 cricket vault that is 100% legal - it is hotstar - owned by Fox, and the old matches - including full ball by ball coverage of England in NZ in 2018 and everything here since, and earlier like Pakistan in NZ, and SA, and India, all the IPL since who knows, let alone Indian matches... Or England in SA... Aus in SA... You name it - its there. From day by day, full replay and highlights packages.

It just requires a vpn which are free. But I don't know what the GP Forum Rules are about this. So I am rightly hesitant to do it in the first post. To me - its not different from parrallel importing and is in my opinion, more than legal. Even NZ post (owned by the NZ government) offers me an Oregon address to avoid US sales tax on Amazon order that are not available outside USA

So - if the mods have no issue with people being taught how to get a free Indian vpn... I will gladly share this vault of legal cricket treasure with you all

2. Post
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/...s-until-july-1

Anyone on SKY - ring them up right now and complain - get sky sport free for 3 months... (and mysky and multi room)

They're in so much trouble right now... So much...

3. Post
    Interesting to see he has shaved his beard off!!

4. Post
    Warriors55 wrote:
    Interesting to see he has shaved his beard off!!
    Sandy catches better than Ross - #justsaying

5. Post
    Saw an interesting article today about the 2015 CWC final where the Australian bowlers talk about their plan to get out Mccullum.

If you are not over losing that match I would advise not clicking the link. But it is interesting reading.

https://www.cricket.com.au/news/aust...AxDlwyv8IpGgpY

6. Post
    Anyone up for some cricket message board drafts to pass the time

Eg draft your best NZ All time Test XI it could be quite fun if we can get 3-4 guys

7. Post
    wrighty wrote:
    Anyone up for some cricket message board drafts to pass the time

Eg draft your best NZ All time Test XI it could be quite fun if we can get 3-4 guys
    Yea I would be up for that. Will give it some thought and post my team.

8. Post
    Warriors55 wrote:
    Yea I would be up for that. Will give it some thought and post my team.
    WAIT NOT YET

You draft one dude at a time in sequence

Player one picks hadlee
    player two picks chris cairns
    player three picks kane
    then often you reverse for round two

player 3 picks ross
    player 2 picks Latham
    player 1 picks morrison

You still in?

9. Post
    wrighty wrote:
    WAIT NOT YET

You draft one dude at a time in sequence

Player one picks hadlee
    player two picks chris cairns
    player three picks kane
    then often you reverse for round two

player 3 picks ross
    player 2 picks Latham
    player 1 picks morrison

You still in?
    Ah I get you. Yea I am definitely still in.

10. Post
    Warriors55 wrote:
    Ah I get you. Yea I am definitely still in.
    Terrific

Need one more to make a go of this. Need either or both of Odd Job / Paddles

How about it lads

11. Post
    wrighty wrote:
    Terrific

Need one more to make a go of this. Need either or both of Odd Job / Paddles

How about it lads
    If we can get another person or two would like to also do the NZ All time ODI XI and maybe some of our domestic all time XI's as well.

12. Post
    sounds fun

13. Post
    gar1kz wrote:
    sounds fun
    Do you want to play? You can be our third then we can get started later on tonight. Please reply again to confirm.

14. Post
    I will be keen if we can spread it over several days. Still got to work so can't be on the forum at all times.

15. Post
    labcat wrote:
    I will be keen if we can spread it over several days. Still got to work so can't be on the forum at all times.
    Perfect it will take a week or so. 24 hour time limit when it is your turn to make a pick.
    I will get this running in the morning
    Warriors maybe make a post that you are still keen and will get this going.

16. Post
    wrighty wrote:
    Perfect it will take a week or so. 24 hour time limit when it is your turn to make a pick.
    I will get this running in the morning
    Warriors maybe make a post that you are still keen and will get this going.
    Yea definitely. Ready when you are Wrighty.

17. Post
    I'm sure they will be back - but Radio Sport has shut down for now.

I am sure they will return.

18. Post
    Ok will start a specific thread for this so we don't hijack this thread it will be up and open for business in 30 minutes.