Page 6 of 6 First ... 3456

1. Post
    bradc wrote:
    Yep, just us racist country bumpkins here. Good thing we've got us some edumacated City folk to clear things up.
    Oh - you and your asian supermarket prejudices are more than welcome to this humble pie. Have a slice of appliance too while you're at it. Right Mr Caves?
    Last edited by Paddles; 31st March 2020 at 1:04 am.

2. Post
    bradc wrote:
    Professional arguer even.

Who somehow needs to scrimp and save buying reject radishes.
    Radish? Is this another new fact? Are you this uneducated. Stop mkaing up new facts. Its basic logic. You *** never mind. I mean has anyone paid for your opinion sole ever? Yeah - lets do the arrogant game now...
    Last edited by Paddles; 31st March 2020 at 1:04 am.

3. Post
    Eagle wrote:
    As mentioned i don't expect Govt get it right the first time in full crisis mode.
    Well its not expect - its more hope, right? You get the difference? And if they get it wrong, say where they got it wrong.... and why they did possibly... that kind of thing - you'll get it.

Eagle wrote:
    Could of fooled me with all your meat price essay.
    I think you fooled yourself to be fair through lack of reading, wider or this thread simpliciter both. Did you read the first post? I posted it twice? You probably didn't. It was too many paragpraphs and had no pictures to colour in. Right? See - I too can be a condescending and patronising prick too when the government supports my arguments But I didn't need their approval to being with - I was brave enough to criticise them from the get go until they got it right...

Eagle wrote:
    Actions are far louder than GP forums words don't be so quick to pass judgement based on some posts and not one to virtue signal
    This isn't your first post, second post, or even third post... But I will reserve 'judgment' for the future ...

**** It would a lot easier on public forums if the Ministry of Education taught 3rd form philosophy to eliminate all this ad hominem shit that so many dummies who choose to raise it with every debate when someone says something they dont like, get or agree with...

Very disappointed to many people. Very disspaointed. The levels of ignorance and self interest appalled me. But well done NZ government for slowly getting it. Even if the entire demos clearly does not yet C'mon NZ - do better, even if you're rural yourself like Brad. At least let the tax payer know we didn't throw money away on giving you guys broadband in country areas... Rural people - happy to take food from the urban minorities and poor with one hand who pay the market price at cheaper shops - yet accept the broadband handouts for essential broadband from the government with the other... am I right Brad? I'm joking - but cultural ignorance bias can go two ways pretty damn quickly. Even for farmers.
    Last edited by Paddles; 31st March 2020 at 1:32 am.

4. Post
    Paddles wrote:
    Radish? Is this another new fact? Are you this uneducated. Stop mkaing up new facts. Its basic logic. You *** never mind. I mean has anyone paid for your opinion sole ever? Yeah - lets do the arrogant game now...
    Arrogant and ignorant. Your big brains quite a trap there for you.