Results 1 to 20 of 20

  1. Post
    #1

    Unprecedented

    Unprecedented, unprecedented, unprecedented , unprecedented, unprecedented.

    Holy crap if I hear that word one more time.

  2. Post
    #2
    What’s up with the name Todd. Is it short for toddathy or toddathan

  3. Post
    #3
    Holy crap like a swiss poo right.

  4. Post
    #4
    In an unprecedented move Pornhub Premium is free for 3 months

  5. Post
    #5
    Toddecedented.

  6. Post
    #6
    frio wrote:
    What’s up with the name Todd. Is it short for toddathy or toddathan
    Toddler.

  7. Post
    #7
    This country is Unpresidented.

  8. Post
    #8
    Mxrecord just slammed unprecedented. He is also crossing his arms.

  9. Post
    #9
    Unprecedentodd

    Thanku

  10. Post
    #10
    I thought this was going to be one of your classic drunk threads.

    Stop watching the news and have a beer, you'll feel better

  11. Post
    #11
    KiwiTT wrote:
    In an unprecedented move Pornhub Premium is free for 3 months
    Have they started making lockdown themed step sibling porn yet? It's only a matter of time.

  12. Post
    #12
    A quick look at their site and the highest trending video in NZ is step mother/step son, 2nd most popular is step sister... then a cheating wife.

    And there is a corona lockdown step mother one trending too

  13. Post
    #13
    This is an unprecendented thread.

  14. Post
    #14
    Hos

  15. Post
    #15
    "Wheres daddy gone for the last 3 hours, hmmm, not in the kitchen...not in the hallway..."

  16. Post
    #16
    Apparently...

    Todd Name Meaning. English (mainly northern) and Scottish: nickname for someone thought to resemble a fox, for example in cunning or slyness, or perhaps more obviously in having red hair, from northern Middle English tod(de) 'fox' (of unknown origin).

  17. Post
    #17
    Vulcan wrote:
    Apparently...
    Makes sense. Fox > foxy > hot > hot toddy > Todd

  18. Post
    #18
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    A quick look at their site and the highest trending video in NZ is step mother/step son, 2nd most popular is step sister... then a cheating wife.

    And there is a corona lockdown step mother one trending too
    Chief censor is on record saying it's concerning what New Zealanders are watching online

    https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...t-viewing.html

    https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...ohibition.html

  19. Post
    #19
    it's tremendous.

  20. Post
    #20
    sounds problematic