1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    But what about the next Mario, Zelda and Pokémon. We need more AAA exclusives to get the dust off

3. Post
    I havent touched my Switch since I stopped playing that boring ass latest Pokemon game

4. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    But what about the next Mario, Zelda and Pokémon. We need more AAA exclusives to get the dust off
    are you not satisfied with all the several years old games they've announced to go with all the other several years old games available on this console?

5. Post
    Kog wrote:
    I havent touched my Switch since I stopped playing that boring ass latest Pokemon game
    Same. None of the other Nintendo IP's appeal to me.

6. Post
    Xenoblade Chronicles remaster and Bravely Default 2 are looking great.

The port of Catherine: Full Body is great too, one less game stuck in the Soyny Piss4 ghetto.

7. Post
    /
    Kog wrote:
    Mystery dungeon or the mainline one sword n shield?

8. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    That's what Bravely Second is though. So damn hyped for it, the last titles were better single player JRPG's than any of the modern FF games. Right up there with DQ11 IMO.

9. Post
    BURN_BABY wrote:
    That's what Bravely Second is though. So damn hyped for it, the last titles were better single player JRPG's than any of the modern FF games. Right up there with DQ11 IMO.
    Sweet, I'll check it out. If it's anything like DQ11 then I should enjoy iy

10. Post
    Kog & Valeyard wrote:

Same. None of the other Nintendo IP's appeal to me.
    Time to sell!

I give you best price me so lucky.